Yield: Makes 8-10 servings (plus leftovers)
Prep Time & Cook Time: 25 minutes
1 pound small potatoes quartered
1 stick of butter
3 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon of Montreal Steak seasoning (secret ingredient)
1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Wash potatoes and keep skins and quarter them.
- Place the potatoes in large pot, add cold water to cover the potatoes add a punch of salt. Bring to a boil, and, simmer until tender when poked by a fork. about 5-8 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes in a strainer and put aside.
- In the same pot that you boiled the potatoes melt the butter over a low heat until melted.
- Add the minced garlic, parsley, steak seasoning, and Parmesan cheese to the melt butter in the pot.
- In the same pot toss the potatoes into the mixer of butter and seasoning and stir.
*Tip-The left overs make delicious fried potatoes for breakfast. Just heat in a skillet.
*Tip you can cut the recipe in half and serve as a side-dish.
Suggested Main Dishes You May want to try with this recipe.
Meatloaf That Brings Your Pilot Home