Quick,Kid Approved Chili
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Celery ¼ stalk
- Onion medium
- Garlic minced or garlic powder
- Chili powder to taste
- 2 cans (40 oz.) Kidney Beans dark or light (whatever you have)
- 2 cans (28 oz.) Tomato sauce or puree
Shredded cheese or Parmesan cheese.
In an electric skillet or large skillet, and cook hamburger, chopped onions, chopped celery (with leaves,) garlic, chili powder
- Drain grease after hamburger is cooked
- Add Kidney Beans and Tomato sauce
- Add more chili power to taste.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15mins.
After serving it in a bowl, top with Shredded cheese or Parmesan cheese.
Penguin, all natural, non GMO…Delicious tasting, has whole kernels of corn in it
Sold at Costco includes 6 Pouches per box
Serve Chili with crackers and butter